3D scanning and measuring
Laser scanning forum
- Laser Scanning Forum Discussion forum for all kinds of topics related to laser scanning, like hardware, software, 3D printing, ...
Point cloud software
Multi View Stereo (MVS) and Structure from Motion (SfM)
- Open Drone Map, with main Github project page and subprojects like WebODM
- Visual SfM, provides an integrated GUI for projects like PMVS Patch-based MVS and CMVS Clustering Views for MVS (PMVS and CMVS main developer is Yasutaka Furukawa)
- Open MVS (Multi View Stereo) a library for computer-vision scientists and especially targeted to the Multi-View Stereo reconstruction community.
- Open SFM Open Structure From Motion, OpenSfM is a Structure from Motion library written in Python on top of OpenCV. The library serves as a processing pipeline for reconstructing camera poses and 3D scenes from multiple images.
- Bundler: is a structure-from-motion (SfM) system for unordered image collections (for instance, images from the Internet) written in C and C++.